Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fifteen Months

We had our 15 month check up last week.

Weight: 20.06 pounds
Height: 29.96 inches
Head: Can't remember, don't care. Maybe you can judge the size by looking at this picture?


Loves:
The word duck
Green Light on the Smoke Alarm
Her Violet Dog
Climbing on Everything
Spinning in Circles
Thigh Nibbles
Being Chased
Music
OUTSIDE!



Hates:
Being Told No
Broccoli
Rainy Days Stuck Inside
Getting Shots
Sitting Still
Diaper Changes



I am so behind on blogging.  And everything, really, because I've been feeling barfy from being pumped full of Estrace to prepare for my Frozen Embryo Transfer.  I'll try to be a better blogger this week - it's first on my list of things that I'm putting off.

14 comments:

bibc said...

She's still such a beauty! Best of luck with the FET :)

areyoukiddingme said...

What a cutie! Her facial expressions are priceless...

Paula Keller said...

I hate being told no also. :)

Her teefff are coming in!!!

polyhex said...

Such! a! cute! baybeeeeee!

Heidi Lyn said...

She's adorable!

Mrs. Higrens said...

Such a cutie!

micasgirl said...

I have the male version of your baby! Same size, loves his Scout dog...everything. Just have to move broccoli to the like column. Harder to get him to eat peaches. Weird child.

Good luck on your FET!

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch those thighs!

Good luck with the FET.

P.S. My captcha is worts. I had to share...and giggle.

Dawn0fTime said...

She's just stunning!! Good luck with your FET!

Anonymous said...

Aw she's getting so big! :) I hope you feel better soon and the FET goes well!

Calliope said...

what a cutie!!!
Very excited for your FET- wooo!

s. said...

I found your blog a few months ago right after I had my first baby and have been reading it religiously ever since. Today is the day that I have finally made it through every single post and can I just say...thank you for your wit and wisdom and awesomeness. I laugh out loud at most of your posts and cry at others and every time you write about your darling Olivia it captures how I feel about my son perfectly. Congratulations on her first 15 months and best of luck as you begin your new IVF cycle. PS...Ice cream truck drivers are totally creepy and I am so very glad that someone else can see this.

Paranoid said...

Wow, she grew a lot! That's wonderful. My E is four days older than Olivia, and they've been partners in tininess for months now. But E hadn't managed to crack 19 pounds at her 15-month.

Tell me, so I can live vicariously through you: have you gotten the ok to turn Olivia to forward facing now that she's met that magical threshold? Is it amazing? We have another three months to go probably before we can spin E around (she gains a pound every 3 months, roughly). I cannot wait.

Good luck with your FET!

Laura said...

What a sweety!