Monday, August 23, 2010

You down with RPD? Yeah you know me!

Last week, at work....

Phone rings

Jen: Name of Biznass, this is Jennifer, how can I help you?

Random Perverted Dude: uhhhh....what?

Jen: Name of Biznass, can I help you?

RPD:  Yeah, so...wutz ur name?

Jen: Jennifer.  Can I help you?

Silent Rage.

RPD: Yeah.  Jennifer.  Uh huh.  Yeah.  I gotta...gotta question fur u.

Silent Rage

Jen: Oh...kay?

RPD: Yeah...uh...

Barely Silent Rage

RPD: What color panties u wearin?

I swear I'm not even making this up.  Seriously.  I am by myself at work, sweating like a hog because...well, I'm gross basically and hot all the time, and then this?!  AND HE CALLED THEM PANTIES! OH THE HUMANITY! 

I'll let you guess my response:

Response A:

Jen: I have no fucking idea, and I can't check because my pants go up to my chest.*

Response B:

Jen: I don't wear panties.  Gag.

Response C:

Jen: Hang up.**

*OK, fine.  I didn't say this to RPD.  But I did say it to Mark after I texted him the story and he asked, "so what color are they?"  Pregnancy is sexy.***

**Winner!

***And makes me want to not write blogs, apparently.  
--

One Year Ago: Still Givin, Just Not Right Here
Two Years Ago:  Lucky 13

11 comments:

Paula Keller said...

I just want you to know that there's a google ad on your page for "Men's Nylon Panties"! LMAO!

areyoukiddingme said...

Jeez, all my wrong numbers are almost completely unintelligible. So they could be asking for someone or they could be asking about my underwear. I can't tell.

SherilinR said...

i'm partial to response A. cuz those buffet pants are no joke! i kinda miss them when i go to golden corral.

Anonymous said...

lol.

i HATE the word panties.

and moist.

gross!!!

I'm just a girl said...

Wow. Creepy. I probably would have just hung up as well. I wouldn't know what to do!

Anonymous said...

What a creeper....ew

Amy said...

Ew. Nuff said.

*~*Lis*~* said...

Only you my friend, only you.

Parsing Nonsense said...

Ewwwwwww! Who DOES that?!

I once answered the phone at work and had to endure a whole conversation with the guy about his order while loud pr0n played in the background. It was squicky and gross.

Allegro ma non troppo said...

I've had a similar phone call. Since my husband's a cop, the pervert was quickly tracked down and they forced him to write a lovely apology letter to me.

I love response A.

Mab said...

TE the word panties.

and moist.

gross!!!"

I can only guess how she'd feel about moist panties, then.

However, I've got to say, panties are less horrifying than manties.