Monday, July 18, 2011

Spamming you yet again.

The ladies in charge have asked me to share this on my blog...it's the online silent auction portion of the truly amazing party that is happening on Saturday.

Click here for Just Relax, Online!

Tickets for the party are almost sold out - last I heard there were only eight left. Pretty unbelievable!

As for updates, things are beautifully status quo. Ainsley is bouncing back from the nissen and we couldn't be more happy. She is sleeping through the night and is happy and smiling all day. First home vent trial is Wednesday and while we are probably looking at another month or two, we are making progress and YAY FOR PROGRESS! Olivia is adorable and funny as per usual. Mark and I have remained happily married and our biggest problem is juggling our television shows during our limited tv-watching time.

Giddy up!

12 comments:

Robin said...

so excited to hear positive news!!!!! I'm praying and rooting for you guys everyday. That Ainsley is one tough cookie. :-)

Off to check out the auction...

Laurel said...

Thrilled to hear everything is going well. Big (gentle) hugs to Miss Ainsley and to all the rest of you for getting here.

Journeys of The Zoo said...

I hope that the party is a BLAST and I can't wait to hear all about it (you will take pictures and post them, right? so that we can live vicariously through you...).

I am so happy to hear that Ainsley is doing so well. Only two more sleeps until Wednesday.

Thinking of you, Sarah

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up for your littlest girl!

HereWeGoAJen said...

That's awesome! All of it. Well, except for having a hard time keeping up with your shows.

claire said...

You should rock paper scissor for the remote. I think that would be epic. Battle of the remote! dun dun dunnnn

PhaseThreeOfLife said...

There never are enough hours in the day for proper television watching, are there?

Glad Ainsley is bouncing back well!

Kelly said...

I have been following for a few months and want you to know happy I am to hear good news :) I check everyday for updates and pray for you guys all the time!

Ginny said...

Happy post!

The Mrs said...

Oops. Just spent three whole days reading your blog at work.

Unless you know my boss, in which case I was doing fund research for a Very Important Client.

He must suspect something is up, though, because there has been some dangerously-close-to-hysterical-laughter coming from this office, and fund research just ain't that fun, despite that FUN is in the title.

That you can be so wonderfully snarky (read: awesome) while living through some crazy awfulness is blowing my mind.

I can't wait for life to get easier for you & Mark & Olivia & Ainsley.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm just a random internet stalker who found your blog and can't stop reading, but I'm just so happy to hear that things are looking up for you and your family. Friends did something similar to your party for us when Ny was in the NICU and it was just so humbling to realize so many people were on our side. Keep marching forward... you're almost there!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that Ainsley is doing well. And Olivia is as adorable as usual. Also happy to see an Ohio girl! I currently live in Chicago but am from the Cleveland area.