Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Giddy Up!

I have an appointment with Dr. Fabulous II on Thursday, February 7.

They never did call me, I had to call them. Then the lady told me that I was sent the application for women in need of an egg donor. However, it all worked out in the end and I have an appointment and ohmyfreakinggod FINALLY.

I took a vacation day for that day because they said to be there for 2-3 hours. So I have managed to so far avoid telling my boss about what is going on. I think I've decided to skip over my immediate boss, and just tell the head of the office. He's nicer.

You know, you want people to be nice when you're talking about your vagina.

I am so exhausted today. I feel like my brain is swolen and it has sucked up all of my wit and charm. I was feeling really good for a few weeks, then there was an unfortunate occurrence that knocked me on my ass for the past few days. I'll spare you the drama, but I'll just tell you I'm suffering from crying hangover.

I like alcohol hangovers way better. At least you puke and maybe lose a pound or two.

This post is boring, but it's an update!

2 comments:

Mrs. Higrens said...

Hi there.

Found you through "Stirrup Queens...", and wanted to share that we are in the process of Clomid, low morphology (based on one SA), etc. Looking at IUI. Maybe. Our wait to get in with the closest RE is 5 months - just to talk.

I'm a little bitter at this point. (all those years of paying for birth control...you know)

Anyway, I really hope that this new doctor is a good fit for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Jessie Belle said...

I've decided to read your whole blog tonight. I've had a crying hangover all weekend. This is helping!