Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Got Some News!

Have you ever had something exciting happen, but you were afraid to tell people? Like maybe the action of just saying it would make it blow up in your face and not happen at all?

Just that sort of thing has happened to me. I got some really great news, an offer for an opportunity that I never really thought possible. I've told a few people, but mostly I've kept it quiet for fear that it would all fall apart and I'd have to share my disappointment with too many people.

But I've signed a contract, and they are obligated to keep me (sort of) so I guess it's safe to tell you: I'm going to be blogging for the Infertility Diaries at Redbook.com.

Somehow I was lucky enough to get cyber spotted, and someone thought I would be a good addition to the blog. Right now, JJ from Reproductive Jeans is blogging, and I will be joining her!

I'm still going to be keeping up this blog while blogging for Infertility Diaries. But the entries will be different – so come over and show me some love! And continue to show me love here.

Because I love love.

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow - How cool is that? I think it's great that you're blogging for Redbook. I will have to check out both of your blogs now! GL! (And of course good luck with the upcoming cycle, too. :) )

Anonymous said...

Woot!! How exciting for you! Your blog is one of my favorites - you are SO funny - I look forward to checking out the Infertility Diaries!

By the way - I'm hannah&ben from tttc. I'm a terrible blog reader and normally don't comment... but your posts always make me smile!!

Congrats!!!
Hannah

Lost in Space said...

You'll be a great addition. Love your blog here and am glad you aren't leaving behind the little people.

Congrats! I know you'll make us proud.

Alison said...

OMG, congratulations!!! I can see why they would want you... I was hooked on you the moment I read the first post. :)

Jessica White said...

OH MY GOODNES! THAT'S GREAT! CONGRATS! This is why I blog, that perhaps someone will read my blog and offer me the opportunity to freelance.

Congrats again!

Jendeis said...

You are so awesome! You'll be a great addition to Redbook and of course, keep up the necessary authors who start with a J tradition. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you about Redbook.
I started reading your blog when we first started the IVF process a couple of months ago. I told my husband that you were so funny! Of all the IVF blogs, yours is one of my favorites because it is so real! Just did baseline today, so here I go... It will be fun reading you as I go along.

Jill said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you Jen! That is so neat. You are so witty and funny. Can't wait to keep up with you on the Inferility Diaries. It's official--you're a rock star. :-)

Tiffanie said...

yaaay! glad it's "official" now. what am i going to do w/ myself - 2 jen blogs!!!! it's like i died and went to Heaven:)

Mrs. Higrens said...

Oooh. Two Jen blogs? Excellent. Fantastic. Phenomenal!

Go you!

My fingers crossed for this cycle.

Malloryn said...

Congratulations! You will do a great job. I love reading your blog, and you have a real knack for telling like it is AND infusing all of the craziness with humor. I look forward to reading both blogs :)

Alli B said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting! I enjoy reading your blog.

C said...

Congrats! That's awesome! I can't wait to see ya over there with JJ.

Jill said...

WOW, well that's some unexpected good news!!! Way to go! That's great! I'll see you over on the Redbook side! =)

Emily said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I love redbook and I love your blog so it is the perfect marriage in my book! YAY

Oksana said...

I was sitting on my couch crying because of the pain my ear infection is causing and came across your blog. It is hilarious, I love the way you write and was laughing the whole time even though it is giving me pain that makes me cry even more but I just can't stop reading. I am getting close to my ER - will probably happen on Thursday. Thank you for the laughs, with all the pain from the ear infection and anxiety over the ER and ET this is just what I needed.

p.s. my husband thinks i lost it - he is cautiously looking at me from the chair across the room as I am crying and laughing all at the same time.