Thursday, September 11, 2008

15 Weeks Pregnant! But Only One Week Late!

Oh, this blogging business...
Tis hard while I am going to school to update, because I only think of funny things to say while I am in class and should be listening. And then by the time I get home, I'm all what? Blog? Bah.

Anyway, project cupcake is going along swimmingly. 15 week expansion is as follows:




The big ultrasound is scheduled for October 3, which is only because I LIED and said I couldn't come at 20 weeks, so that I could come 5 days earlier. Don't judge me (or do, because let's face it - I'd probably judge you).

I think I am looking bigger these days, but still holding strong at 5 pound gain. I see much belly explosion in my future. And much ass mushyness. It should be fun to look at!

You will also notice that my skirt is trying to run for dear life after being tugged up over my hips. Banana Republic is probably filing suit as we speak because they are really against chub a lubs trying to wear their skirts when they are too damned pregnant! (You will be happy to know that I changed after I saw the picture)

I bought some maternity clothes (at Motherhood, who probably is waiting for my apology for this post) and they? ARE FABULOUS! Like pajamas, but you can wear them all day! In public! And not look like one of those hillbillies who goes out in public in their pajamas because why not? Like, professional work pants that feel like flannel! LOVE. LUST. COMMMMFFFYY...

I have really high hopes of doing my 16 week post this weekend (preview: FLUTTERS!), but we all know that I am a lying, lazy, fat ass (<----sarcasm, folks! drink it up!) whore who will probably just sleep and eat all weekend.

13 comments:

Christi said...

looks like you are progessing nicely... can't wait for week 16's post.

alicia said...

you look great!! even if the skirt is angry at you!

I hope to see the 16week post soon :)

Io said...

Oh my infertile whore friend, I hope you do have a nice time sleep eating this weekend.

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Um, I think you should continue wearing that skirt well into your 9th month... why? Because you went through IF and came out of the other side, VICTORIOUS!! Now it's time to make all of the fertiles in the world suffer the way you did while infertile... by flaunting your ass-tight skirts :)

Annegirrl said...

Flutters you say? Can't wait to hear about it!

Um, yeah...the skirt is not happy with you and wishes you would just pack it up to come back out and visit next year.

bb said...

Woo hoo for 15 weeks!!!

Malloryn said...

Congrats on 15 weeks! You're looking great :)

Elle Charlie said...

That's a good looking belly shot - I think BR would be proud. :)

Paula Keller said...

That is quite different than your 14 week pic!

JenM said...

Your belly shots are always so cute. I need to show DH so he can work on his skills as photographer. I'm glad you've made your peace with Motherhood Maternity, and I am so excited for your ultrasound!

Heather said...

I'm with you on the maternity pants. I often wish I could dig mine out and wear them again just because they were so comfy. And let's face it... I still LOOK pregant so why not?? :-)

jmg said...

Okay, I need weeks 16 and 17 already!

Unknown said...

Hey it looks great. You might have gained weight this week i.e. at 15 weeks pregnant. Do you? I am off my 14 weeks pregnancy and stepping in 15 weeks and learnt of what symptoms and circumstances are yet to arrive. Congratulations. 15 weeks pregnant