Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kindness of Strangers Never Ceases to Amaze

Just when I thought that there wasn't an ounce of Holiday spirit left in this world,I got this email from a generous stranger:

To: Jennepper Blog Mail
From: Grover Evans
Subject: (No Subject)
Date: December 23,2009 3:28 PM

send me some pics if you want pregnant I can help you


--

Nothing like having a stranger offer to help with your pregnant on Christmas Eve Eve!
I just hope my photos meet old Grover's standards!* I'm sure they are sky high.

(Anyone think Grover Evans sounds like a cover up name for Tiger Woods?)

Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday phrase applies to you. I hope you are jolly!

*Ok, I am lying. I didn't send pics.**
**I did try to find a picture of Wilford Brimley wearing a womens wig to send, but no luck at all.***
***I'd post some of the weird things I found but I'm posting from my phone. Sorry about your luck, because wow.

9 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Wow - I never thought of that strategy. Random encounter with a stranger!

Anonymous said...

Ha!

Grover.

I'm adding that name to my Baby Name list right now.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Grover was one of the names Matt wanted if we ended up with a boy.

Also, I'd like to know just how Grover plans to help you. Does he need your picture so that he can pray really hard and send you pregnant thoughts? Or does he have something slightly more, um, involved in mind?

BugginWord said...

I totally want to smack on a wig and eat the hell out of some oatmeal now...

Mrs. Higrens said...

I wonder if this Grover is blue with an orange nose?

Erin said...

Dear Mr. Grover: Please leave Jen alone. She has enough stressors in her life like smelly baby delites, Bodybuilder McGee, and Christmas food. And also, you suck at English. No pics for you!!!

Sincerely,
Jen's internet BFF

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

WTF!? Grover said he could help ME if I want pregnant!

It's over, Grover. OVER.

Aunt Becky said...

Now I'm scared. What if we're ALL pregnant by Grover?

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to picture Grover as the fine, upstanding, straight-A, oboe playing, Boy Scout type. But I fear that he is the creepy, comb-over, thin mustache, type with a house straight out of Silence of the Lambs.

Yikes!

jbhat