Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been a while!

Since I tossed you a Google Key Word Salad!

Here is a brand new list of things people searched for that led them to my blog:

Let my dog eat you
Ummmm....no?

Going on a trip to relax while trying to conceive

Hating adults in pigtails
Ah, my friend.  You have come to the right place.

Hurt my clitoris
Well, now, that is unfortunate.

I peed in my maxi pad
Also unfortunate.

Peeing in maxi pad
Is your toilet broken?  Because...Seriously, why?

Phallic cake design
If you Googled this because someone told you to eat a dick?  That's not what they meant.

Relax and Suck
THAT is probably what they meant.

Top ten things that suck
I should add Peeing In A Maxi Pad to my list.

Toss me the salad
Your Google salad is now tossed.  That is my limit when it comes to salad tossing.  I'm serious.  I even buy bagged salad which requires no tossing whatsoever.

(p.s. I left out a whole bunch of Duggar stuff.  I mean, like 15 Duggar-related searches.  You'd think it was Duggar central over here.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I really have to stop reading you at work...People are starting to look at me funny because I am ocnstantly laughing out loud!

*~*Lis*~* said...

Oh the old Adults in Pigtails - why do women do that! I have an ex who I'm now "friends" with on FB and every picture of his wife that gets posted she's wearing pigtails! Drives me nut - and makes me happy in a vindictive kind of way :)

'Murgdan' said...

OMG! You get the pee people too! They are gross. Also there are pictures on the internet of people peeing on maxi pads. I'm just sayin'. I hate the pee-people.

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! My Google searches are SO BORING.

sabrina said...

LOL you've made my Monday "Spring-crap Forward" morning a lot brighter. Damn, I'm tired! I did spit out my coffee reading the whole phallic cake design thing.

kimbosue said...

Always the dick and the pee people showing up. WTF?

InfertileNaomi said...

"Peeing in maxi pad" had to be me.. Nothing to be ashamed at ladies.

Parsing Nonsense said...

I love Google key word search stats. My favorite from my blog is "You're a crazy stalker".