Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Year Photos

A couple weeks ago, my friend Tami came to take some photos of Miss Thang. 

(Olivia, not me.  I'm sure "Miss Thang" made you think of me right away, so I want to clarify.)   

Tami takes photos as a hobby - which is turning into more of a part-time job as she gains popularity! - and she does an excellent job.  You can see more of her photos on her blog by clicking here.

She really had her work cut out for her.  Our normally chipper Olivia was in an especially foul mood and cried the entire time.  The rare moments without crying consisted of annoyed pouting, by both Olivia and myself.  We came to find out later that Olivia was working on an ear infection and a touch of pneumonia, and a raging fever that would send us to the emergency room.  

(I had no excuse for pouting, I was just being a moron.)

BUT. Despite all of said woe, the pictures are adorable and so I'm going to be a huge attention whore and post them.



23 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

Oh my! Those are super cuteness!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Gorgeous photos of all of you. Olivia is perfectly beautiful.

twinkietotmom said...

I love the little sweater dress she's in! Great family photos!

BabyWid said...

Great pictures! She's adorable!

Karen said...

Oh she is darling. I hope she is feeling better.

Just me said...

Whenever you post pics of your beautiful girl, one adjective springs to my mind.

JOYFUL.

Even in her cranky mood at her photo shoot, she comes off as joyful.

:)

Lena said...

Love the shots of three of you.

Princess LadyBug said...

The one of Olivia in your lap is just too fabulous. I hope you save that for her. I wish I had more pictures of me & Mommy when I was that age.

CAM said...

Your photographer did an amazing job if Olivia was really that grumpy...she looks fabulous, oooooo, I just want to smoosh her! And can anyone say 'clone'?! Such a Daddy's girl!!!!

A New Beginning said...

I am sure you have heard this a million times. Well, I am going to add one to it. She looks JUST like her daddy!

Jen said...

You know, I hardly ever hear that she looks like daddy! She is pretty much MY clone.

Strawberry said...

The pouting does make for some cute pictures though ;) Very nice shots!

Inara Jones said...

I wish my kid was that cute when he's cranky. :)

Your friend is one heck of a photographer! These are beautiful.

Heather said...

Great photos. Precious.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Great pictures and I hope she's feeling better as well.

lltanderson said...

what a super cutie your olivia is!

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute! Love the family pics, she did a great job!

Erin said...

Oh my freaking cuteness. Love these Jen! BTW, if you lived closer to me I would sooo have to take pictures of Liv. Call me the next time you come to Missouri!

KemStarr said...

Wow Jen! These pictures are ahhhh-mazing! Your little lady is so gorgeous, and I just had to delurk, so that I could SQUEE along with everyone else.

Blessings,

K

Leah said...

Beautiful pictures!! She is precious!!

Lauren said...

Such an angel. I too love her sweater dress. Where did you get it?

Tami said...

Aww, thanks for the post! I had some prettygood looking subjects, so it made my job easy, even with pouting and earaches. ;)

Marayna said...

Your daughter is so delicious and beautiful even on a bad day she looks adorable