Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gosh I’m Full!

From all the words I've had to eat lately!

"Bloated? Nooo…I don't get bloated on Clomid!!"

"Headaches? Nuh uh! I don't get headaches from Clomid."

"Hot Flashes? Nada! I don't get hot flashes on Clomid!"

"Exhausted? Not at all! I don't get exhausted on Clomid!"


 

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM Cookie Monster Style!

Oh, the bloating. It would be cute if I was pregnant but guess what? I'm not. I'm just fat, really.

I have gained about 10 pounds since trying to get pregnant because I'm big on the comfort foods. Since December, I've lost 6 pounds because enough is enough. Every morning I weigh myself, but I can always guess (within a half pound) how much I will weigh just based on how I feel. Today I felt like I would get on the scale and see that I gained back 4 pounds. Nope! Just bloated. I haven't gained any weight back but all of my pants are too tight.

Mark keeps trying to convince me that muffin top is extremely sexy.

2 comments:

Io said...

Aw. At least he's being sweet and telling you it's sexy!

Mrs. Higrens said...

I'll 2nd io's comment.

Also: Bloating without pregnancy sucks. (whether from Clomid or progesterone)