Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trusera

I just realize that I never really made a formal announcement about my blogging on Trusera (although it has been on my sidebar for a few weeks).


 

Trusera is a place to find information, connect with people, and get answers about health topics. If I had to compare it to a more familiar site, I'd say it is the MySpace of health issues. It's a very cool place, and I'm really excited about blogging there. I'm always looking for more people, more blogs, more connections…more ways to relate my infertility experiences to other people. If you're interested in joining, click here.


 

I had my suppression check yesterday, and will update soon…just so you're not disappointed later, there were no run-ins with Teeny McShortarms. I did, however, manage to make an ass of myself. As usual.


 


 

2 comments:

Leah said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you this cycle. Welcome to the Braces Bunch! I've been following your blog for a couple of weeks and have been meaning to comment since JJ sent out the list of new folks. Sorry it's taken me so long! I'll be checking in and rooting for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about Trusera...I just joined. Pretty cool concept.

Hoping this cycle is a success for you!