Thursday, August 30, 2012

Preschool Orientation!

Lots of people told me that time would fly, but really. 3.5 years since I popped this kid out into the Knepper chaos and now I'm sending her to Preschool.




Adelle came with us for orientation and in true Adelle style, required constant holding and bouncing to avoid thermonuclear self destruction.

We all survived with only a little sweat rolling down my back and into my butt crack since there's no air conditioning at school and I was wrangling a 12 pound bag of hot lava cleverly disguised as my infant daughter while trying desperately to pay proper attention to my huge!giant!preschooler!

School starts Tuesday and I think we are all ready for some routine to our lives. It's been a summer of flying by the sweat-soaked seat of my pants.

(Seriously, though.  This super hot weather blows a big fat fatty fatterson.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Love Olivia's shirt!

Michelle said...

You are hilarious, there, I said it.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Nope, she was just born, I REMEMBER. Actually, I remember the just conceived part and the part before that too. IMPOSSIBLE.

Summer kind of sucks. I say this because I do not complain about winter. I am allowed one season to hate.

areyoukiddingme said...

She is adorable!

BrandiH said...

She is too cute! I can't believe it's time for pre-school already! I bet she loves it!

Mom in Limbo said...

Was there boob sweat, too?

Lorrie said...

Oh, she is a doll! Congrats! I can't believe it's time for preschool already -- weren't you JUST showing us your positive pregnancy test??? Time does fly.

Anonymous said...

I thought you would appreciate this:
http://twitter.com/HonestToddler

I feel like I'm cheating on you by laughing at other online content.

Amanda said...

She is so cute!!

Rida said...

In England you are required by law to make sure your child begins education from the beginning of school term after he or she turns 5 years old. However, children normally start Reception class in a state school from the September after their 4th birthday. Minocycline