Thursday, October 25, 2012

More pictures! Woot!

I feel like I am just posting pictures way too much lately.  But we are so lucky to know people who take great photos and also?  Am attention whore.

Luckily, we got our family photos the weekend before all of the leaves fell off of the trees.  The bad part was that it was 34 degrees (according to my car) and Olivia was having none of that nonsense.  I don't think you'd ever guess that we were all freezing our lady parts off (or, you know, man parts, but since there are so many ladies in the house I figure that is most relevant).

I get to live with these guys!
Photo Credit: Janet Miller Photography
All of the credit goes to my friend Janet, who is super fun with kids.  While I was getting tense and mean with Olivia, she was singing cute songs and asking funny questions and just generally being a nicer person than me.  She and Olivia became fast friends.

Me wrangling my kids.
Pretty much what I look like all the time except usually
I am in yoga pants and my hair is greasy enough to fry eggs.
Photo Credit: Janet Miller Photography

There are so many more good ones, but I haven't decided which ones to use for Christmas cards.  And you know Christmas will be just RUINED if someone sees our card picture before card time. 

But anyway.  I can't be the only one thinking Christmas cards already, right?  I'm already scoping out all the sites and trying to pick designs and it isn't even Halloween.  It is madness but I can't stop it.

Most importantly, though - today is Mark's birthday!  Happy birthday, husband.   He is celebrating by doing yard work all day after we spent all night listening to Adelle cry for no apparent reason at all except I'm A Baby And Am Required To Occasionally Be An Asshole YAY WAH ENJOY STAYING UP ALL NIGHT SUCKERS!  Yippee!!  The fun never ends at our house.

13 comments:

Allison said...

Today is my birthday, too!

Tell Mark I said Happy Co-Birthday! All the cool kids were born in October :)

Anonymous said...

another co-birthday here! Happy birthday to ALL of us!! And no, I am also thinking Christmas cards. Your girls brighten the day, friend! <3 them.

SkyBluePink said...

It's definitely not too late to think about Christmas cards. I ordered mine two weeks ago! All the cool kids get their cards now.

ks said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday to the Man in the House! I hope he has a great day!
Christmas Cards?!?! Holy Crap! I hadn't even thought of those yet! Thanks for reminding me!
Lol!

SherilinR said...

that's a super cute shot with the husband and the girls! i love creative, outside photos.

Jennjilla said...

You guys look awesome! :)

Allison said...

Already planning the kids' clothes for our photos, which I'm hoping to take soon (you know, before we're buried in snow, which is really hard to say when it's supposed to be 80 here...). I have no idea why I'm obsessed. But to answer your question, no, it isn't too early to start thinking about :)

Shanny said...

Happy Birthday to Mark!
You guys look awesome ;)

areyoukiddingme said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Great pictures....

Emily said...

I was thinking Christmas cards so long ago that the websites didn't even have their designs posted yet. Ugh. Get with it people! Your family is beautiful! Post more pics!

Anonymous said...

We took our pics yesterday, and of course it was almost 80 degrees and since it is Iowa in October, I planned for sweaters. I was sweating. Lots.

Amy said...

Just got done reading your entire blog. So much love going out to you guys. Not sure how you were able to make me simultaneously ugly cry and laugh but you have a gift. Happy birthday to your husband.

Nicole S said...

Picked my Christmas card out a week ago...