Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NaBloPoMo - November 2012

Last year, I tried to blog every day for a month.  I think it was October or November.  I had a really hard time because Ainsley got sick at the end of the month, but it started off well.  So I'm trying it again - a blog every day in the month of November.

NaBloPoMo November 2012
Click here for more info:  NaBloPoMo

I have no idea what I'm going to write about (but Melissa, who organizes this whole thing, provides prompts to help out) but I'm going to try.  Of course, suggestions are welcome.

Click the link above to join in!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hurray! I loved it when you did this last year! Looking forward to whatever it is that comes out of your brain :)

Crabby McSlacker said...

With an acronym as compelling as NaBloPoMo it's really hard to resist!

No wait, actually, it's pretty easy to resist. Plus, I'm lazy.

But glad you're doing it, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up because of this post. Hopefully I'll make it through with all the craziness scheduled for November.

Unknown said...

An idea for a blog- after your experiences, what do you think of going through treatment abroad: www.travelmed.mx/promotion what kinds of questions do I need to consider before going?

KathyP said...

I'll pick up whatever you put down ! I love the honesty and humour in your writing...looking forward to November.

Pam B said...

Love your blog, you are so down to earth and brutally honest. My November just got brighter! :)