Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Answers to your burning questions.

I actually hate that saying. For some reason it reminds me of burning pee, which makes me think of STDs, which is yucky.

Here are the answers:

1. I have never been to Sea World.
True! I've always wanted to go, and used to live within an hour of Sea World, but never went. Boo-frickety-hoo.

2. I have a tattoo on my lower back of two little cherries. And have seriously considered getting a Pac-Man tattoo beside them, because COME ON! That would be so funny!
False! I don't have any tattoos, or piercings. Tats aren't really my thing. I can't think of one single thing I want to have on my body for the rest of my life. And I'm allergic to metal, or some crap like that, so I can't have piercings. Boo-frickety-hoo.

3. Growing up, I had a one-eyed, blind dog. His name was Winker.
True! He was the best dog ever! We paid $50 for him because he was the runt, and also had a deformity on one of his eyes. They were going to euthanize him because they thought he would only live a few months. We had to put him down last year...he was 14 years old.

4. I am an only child.
True! And I love it!

5. I played Rizzo in Grease in my high school musical.
False! I can't sing for crap. I was in Grease, but was just a dancer and part of the chorus. And of course I wouldn't play Rizzo, she who gets "into trouble." Who gets pregnant that easy?

6. Mark and I met on the Internet.
True! We met on Match.com. We're not weirdos, I promise.

6 comments:

Mrs. Higrens said...

I didn't guess.

But it's interesting that you are allergic to metals. Anything but gold or platinum makes me break into a rash.

I didn't love being an only child as much as I loved being the only female grandchild on both sides of the family. That was pretty sweet.

Katie said...

Hmmm... I could have sworn that I posted my answers on your blog the other day, but I went back to check my answers and my comment wasn't there. Are you censoring me because I had the right answers?

All metals, huh? I am allergic to nickel. I hope we never need metal plates.

Jen said...

Katie - what the heck?!
Maybe I rejected it by accident? I remember getting it.

Anonymous said...

damn I'm good!

Anonymous said...

Damn I'm good!

(posting a second time b/c I think I forgot to put my name on the first. Whoops!)

KristenWiley said...

I remember stories of Winker in college!! Sorry to hear about him. Jen, I have read all these blogs, and I have laughed and cried. You have wonderful talent, I just wished it was not showcased in this situation. But I do have to admit that reading some of these blogs has made me recall some very funny moments from my freshman year of college.

Kristen Reighard