Sunday, February 17, 2008

I do not have an original thought in my head.

The more I read infertility-related blogs, the more I realize that I don't have an original thought in my head. I maybe say it a different way (read: add lots of cuss words), but I haven't written anything that someone else in my very same position hasn't written or thought before.

Not that I'm trying to be exciting and different – there's no new fun way to spin the fact that I want a baby and don't have one. But hey, it makes me feel normal, I guess.

I start my Clomid tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed that it makes me really bitchy. I need SOMETHING to blame my bitchiness on, and Clomid would be such a convenient excuse.



Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day. I love you!


(Yes, I let my mom read my blog, even though I swear like a sailor.)

4 comments:

Io said...

Isn't that amazing?
Sometimes I feel silly because I'll read somebody's blog and realize they wrote about something before me and become convinced they will read my blog and think I have plagiarized them or something...

Mrs. Higrens said...

Unoriginality is ok. Anyway, it's not their experience, it's yours. Even if it is very similar. We're all walking this same damn road, seeing the same scenery, just using different words to express it.

Oh, I might be a freak but I don't think Clomid screws with my personality.

Io said...

Hey, I sortakindanotreally did the meme...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Great blog--love the sarcasm! Our situation is similar to yours. We have a morphology issue - 1%!. We are on our 3rd IUI. I started Clomid last Friday and then I get FSH shots Tues/Wed. Fun, fun! Clomid doesn't directly make me bitchy, but it gives me headaches-which make me bitchy!

Anyway, sending you babydust and best wishes!

- Paula