Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The things I'll do to avoid studying...

NOTE: Am painfully aware of dumbass links NOT WORKING. If anyone wants to email me and help me fix the dumbassedness, I would be so so great-full.

The Baby Chaser tagged me for this, and I'm going to do it because I am awesome, sexy, and just generally a fabulous person.*

I will proceed to participate, then tag three other suckers who will experience the same panic of Aw Hell, Who Will I TAG? (I don't care if you don't like it. So ha!)

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules.

3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.

4) Tag at least three people.

5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.


Here are Six Non-important things/habits/quirks about mah-self:

1.) I hate the word PANTIES.** And when I say hate, I mean I want to slap people in the face when they use that word. HHHHHHaaaaaaAAATTTEEEeeee! It's just gross. Call them underwear, people! UNDERWEAR.

2.) Really soft things make me gag. Cotton Balls? My mouth fills with prepuke spit just thinking about them. Soft stuffed animals? EW. Gross, no thank you, you can keep them.

3.) I have really short legs. I am 5"1', so I'm just small in general, but my legs are...um, freakishly short. Short as in: have to buy size short in pants then take them immediately to Alterations Express and have them cut off about 2 inches short so that they will fit. With heels.***

4.) I really love the smell of a freshly blown-out match. Is it sulfur? I don't know, but I love it. And I find it amazing that it covers the smell of poop! I really think that Yankee should come out with a jar candle that smells like lit match.

5.) Cutting my toenails is one of my favorite things. I love freshly cut toenails. I get really excited to cut them. I keep my feet very well-groomed overall, actually.

6.) I just won a cruise! I had a Pure Romance party in the fall and was entered for being a hostess, and I WON! HELLS YES I DID! And I never win anything. It is 5 nights, to the Caribbean and we will probably go in the summer.****

So now for the tagging....I tag
Bev at A Baby? Maybe...
,
Mrs. Higrens at Does this Suit Your Copperosity?
, and
Io at Who Shot My Stork?



*Also, I don't want to read my Auditing book.

**I will not buy UNDERWEAR from stores where they call the underwear PANTIES. So no Victoria's Secret for me. I get them at Old Navy (because I like their thongs and thus am allowed since they call them thongs) and American Eagle (AE Underwear = a little piece of heaven).

***One of my favorite party tricks in college was to bet people that my leg was as long as their arm. It always was. (It was funny when I was drunk. Now...not so much.)

****And as I'm sure you know, I WILL be pregnant when I get back, because apparently that is all I need to do to get pregnant. You know, relax, on vacation.

4 comments:

Mrs. Higrens said...

You are so evil. Sigh. Look for an upcoming post with the six.

I heart blown out match smell as well. Though I'm a freak who doesn't like to use matches for fear of getting burned if they get too short before the candle gets lit. Thus, long extension multi-purpose lighters are my friend.

Io said...

I already did this meme, but I'll do it again for you as soon as I get around to it... ;)

Mombi said...

Hilarious... I hate the word panties as well. It strikes fear into my heart!

This became a challenge when I worked for Victoria's Secret. It became a game to avoid saying the word and not getting in trouble by the manager for using an alternative.

the Babychaser: said...

I'm not sure I needed to know about the freakishly short legs. That's going to stick with me, you know.

God, I wish I'd thought about going on vacation to get pregnant. Think about all the money I'd have saved!!!