Sunday, February 24, 2008

Four Truths, Two Lies

Kara tagged me for this two days ago, and I'm sort of going to do it.
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I still don't know how to put links in my posts, and I am too lazy to figure it out (and also, I have a giant accounting test on Tuesday for which I should be studying RIGHT NOW). And also because I think everyone has already done it, and I don't "know" that many bloggers.

Maybe you can do it, Katie? :)

Here we go:
1. I have never been to Sea World.
2. I have a tattoo on my lower back of two little cherries. And have seriously considered getting a Pac-Man tattoo beside them, because COME ON! That would be so funny!
3. Growing up, I had a one-eyed, blind dog. His name was Winker.
4. I am an only child.
5. I played Rizzo in Grease in my high school musical.
6. Mark and I met on the Internet.

7 comments:

Io said...

Um...3 and 6. Totally random guesses.

Anonymous said...

#2 and #3?

~tiffanie

Jill said...

2 and 3?

the Babychaser: said...

I'm afraid I have to go with #1 and #4. Because the idea of you playing an incredibly short Rizzo with sexy cherr-tats on your back and a half-blind dog sitting in the audience is just too damn cool. And of course you met M on the web. Isn't that the normal way to get a date?

Anonymous said...

#2 and #5 :)

Paula Keller said...

Hey, I added your blog to my list. I hope that's ok?

Jen said...

PJ- Sure! Link away!