Monday, June 18, 2012

American Dad




According to Facebook, I know a lot of people who have and/or are married to THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!  The BEST HUZBAAAND EVAH!  Etc.  We are not the mushy type but I'll go ahead and throw another hat into the ring: Me too.  I have the best huzbaaaand and Olivia and Adelle (and, ya know, Ainsley too) have the best Dad, evah.

I failed to get a picture of Mark with his girls on Father's Day because I suck at life, basically.  But I did get a picture of Olivia in one of his gifts.



Because nothing says "We Appreciate You"
Like a Ron Swanson T-Shirt.
(In addition to the Father's Day cards I bought last year and
forgot to give, and then saved to give this year.)
But hey, Mark - we do appreciate you!  You are a super fun dad and a fantastic husband.  And you are also now pretty uncomfortable with all of this mushy stuff, right?

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am married to a pretty fantastic guy, and our daughter is really lucky in her choice of dad.

Nevertheless, Joel's first father's day was marked by me just about to stumble dozily off to bed suddenly remembering, and going "Oh, Happy Father's Day, honey". Gwen was sent home from day care last week with a gift for him that she "made" (in so far as a 7 month old can make anything), but he won't be back home to see what it is until tomorrow.

pyjammy pam said...

omg. you are the best wife ever. a ron swanson shirt?!?! awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh shit, I just realized I never gave J his cards yesterday - the ones that are still sitting in my sock drawer. Obv I'm the best wife ever.

p.s. the word verification for this comment is so epically ridiculous that I can't even attempt it. Freaking BLOGGER.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah, so you win at Father's Day presents.

Paula Keller said...

He does seem pretty awesome!

And seriously, how could you EVER suck at life?