Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BlogHer TV!


You may (or may not) have noticed the new BlogHer TV on the left side of my blog.  You may or may not have watched it.

I'd like to point out that adding the BlogHer TV to my layout was completely optional.  But I watched a few of the videos and really liked them - they are short and sweet and about all sorts of useful things.  I just watched instructions on how to cut a pineapple.  Which is somewhat easy, by the way, but I am fairly confident that I will still screw it up.

But anyway.

I actually like this feature and wanted to bring it to your attention.  Kthxbai.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

And I totally do not see anything about BloggerTV on the screen at all. But that's okay because like you I would totally mess it up if I saw the how to chop a pineapple story. I messed up Monkey Bread which is so easy a monkey can make it. Yeah, well..not this monkey.