Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thug Life


There are a lot of times that I catch Mark doing funny things.  Or, things he thinks are totally normal until he realizes that I am trying to take a picture and then he is all, wait, I am weird and then runs away from me before I can capture said weirdness.

A couple months ago, we were desperate to watch some TV.  Olivia was with my mom and Adelle was crying her fool head off and we were eating dinner and just wanted to watch some freaking Breaking Bad.  You can only listen to your little adorable preshus screaming for so long before you need to witness a little bit of meth cooking and violence to balance it all out. 

So I inhaled my food and swaddled Adelle, and Mark brought his food down to our dark basement and we watched some freaking Breaking Bad.  At some point I looked over at Mark and realized that he was holding a flashlight up over his plate to eat his dinner.

LOL FORRRRRREVVVVVER OMG.

I missed that picture though.  It was one of the very saddest days of my life.

I had to beg to catch this weirdness, which Mark self-titled, "Thug Life."


It was a very serious shaving emergency, you see.
And this pretty pretty princess bandage was the only thing
standing between my husband and a bleed out
via pesky hair follicle.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Pssht. Real men wear Hello Kitty.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Matt wore a couple of Fairies bandaids on his finger when he went to work. I found it hilarious. Matt didn't see what was so funny.

Carrie said...

I thought that said "inhaled my food and swallowed Adelle." I was all... uh, what?

I :::heart::: Breaking Bad! We just started watching it on Netflix and are a little obsessed. Aaron Paul (Jessie) has some pretty hilarious commercials from his pre-BB days and he made it to the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right! Look on YouTube - you shall laugh.

Courtney said...

Have you heard of dads life ? Go to vimeo and search for it. It has the 4 dads coming out of the garage. It's a play on the swagger waggon commercial from a few years ago. I crack up each time I see it, I'd love to give you a smile too. I can't seem to post the link dirctly to this comment. boo.

Courtney said...

http://vimeo.com/12714406
figured out the link.

Rida said...

You can only listen to your little adorable preshus screaming for so long before you need toTreat ED witness a little bit of meth cooking and violence to balance it all out.

Violet said...

I realize this makes me sound like a total stalker... But is there any way you're sitting in the St Louis airport rIght now?? :)

Unknown said...

You can only listen to your little adorable preshus screaming for so long before you need to witness a little bit of meth cooking and violence to balance it all out. contact carlmontpharmacy.com

Pamil said...

Aaron Paul (Jessie) has some pretty hilarious commercials from his pre-BB days and he made it to the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right Homepage.