Sunday, November 18, 2012

Glamorous little Sunday.

Last night I planned to blog after I got home from dinner with friends.  But then I didn't get home until 4 in the morning and hello!  It was Sunday all of a sudden!  And then I had to sleep because I was tired like whoa. 

Then I addressed my Christmas cards, made little cornucopia candy treats for Olivia's Thanksgiving Feast, typed out our Christmas countdown list, and went grocery shopping.

Glamorous.  Truly.  Now I'm watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and hoping that some stroke of brilliance will bring me a blog topic. 

(Photo: Source)
I think you are enjoying this post much more now that you know what I'm watching on TV.   You gotta watch this Kitten Mitten video if you've never seen it.



--

Earlier, Olivia was sitting in the living room with Mark and kept saying, "mommy! Your clothes are on fire!" And so I'm all, Stop Drop and Roll, right?  And then Olivia says, "No, that's only for kids.  You gotta take your clothes off."

Nice try, Mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I would love to hear more about this Christmas Countdown List! Would you consider sharing?

~**Dawn**~ said...

Catching up on some blog reading this morning (shhh, don't tell my boss). That last bit from Olivia? I needed that laugh this morning.