Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pintervention

One of my friends was teasing me because I kept talking about all the things I made from Pinterest and how eeeeeasy they were.  I'm bordering obnoxious, I think.  A different obnoxious than my usual obnoxious.  A crafty obnoxious.  Mark even felt compelled to send this video to me:




I mean, I don't think he thinks I have a Pinterest addiction.  I'm only working on...6 or 7?  7 projects, maybe.  And I'm only planning to paint all of the trim in our house and gel stain all of our cabinets.   I mean, yes.  Our bathroom has been in disarray for like two weeks now but it is going to be beautiful when it is done.

Maybe Mark can just sit in there after it is done and think about the consequences of his snarky behavior toward me.

No.  Haters should not have the privilege of beholding the beauty.  He will have to pee outside from now on.  I could probably find a guide on Pinterest for making an outhouse out of pallets and milk jugs... 

9 comments:

Bec Reddick said...

I am REALLY addicted to pinterest as well, I have over 3500 pins!! But i have used A LOT of my pins ;-)

I hate it when people who follow me on pinterest see things I have made and say "oh you got that from pinterest" geeze people dont you know what happens on pinterest stays on pinterest!

Rebecca said...

Which reminds me of the pinterest 'poster' thing that says something to the nature 'the husband thinks pinterest is dumb but plays xbox all day long and sees no problem with it but the wife says something like 'I'd like to see your video game make lasagna'...........of course it's worded better.

SherilinR said...

have you done any of the fancy hair coloring or braiding yet? i tried the pastels in the hair. it wasn't great.
kids birthday party ideas are awesome though. ice cream scoops frozen in cupcake papers are so easy and fun!

Ryan and Max's Mama said...

OMG, I'm totally planning to gel stain things when I am on vacation at the end of the year! LOL I'm right there with you.

Anonymous said...

I had a friend stop over today who had never been inside my house. She looked around an said "you must like pinterest". I was like hell no, I am this creative on my own. Those ppl keep repinning me! Or not...with out pinterest, I wouldn't have a creative bone in my body.

Wendy said...

I am on Pinterest every day, multiple times a day. I'm actually working on a backdrop for my Christmas card photo that was inspired by a pin on Pinterest! Oh, and dinner last night - yes it was pinterest-inspired!!! (Actually tonight's was, too!)

Maybe we need a support group!!

Hi...I'm Wendy...I have 8,323 pins. Seriously.

JP said...

This is so funny! You're making me want to gel stain something, and I don't know what you're talking about.

Carrie said...

LOL!! Died watching that movie. Hipster wedding. Hahahahaha!

Heather said...

Here's a comment not really related to this post: I am SO GLAD you are back blogging even though it's impossible and you probably have better things to do. I missed your blessed sarcasm and brutal honesty and cute kids and you make me feel better about life despite the fact that my phone won't stop ringing with political calls and my Threenager throws a fit when I'm reading your posts because she can't play games on the computer. Long live Pinterest and Jennepper.