Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mystery Solved!

Last week, I asked for help unlocking the latest Olivia Song Request Mystery.  You guys are so smart.

"There's a human in the bed, there's a human in the bed" is, indeed, Last Friday Night.  Katy Perry.  And just so you can tell that I'm not making this shit up, here is Olivia asking for the song and acting totally depressed because I just don't understand.




(Which makes me feel like, someday, she will do a Will Smith-esque rap song about how Parents Just Don't Understand.)

(Also.  I had the Will Smith tape back in the day and he lies when he says he doesn't swear in his various rap masterpieces.  He had a song called, "You Saw My Blinker, Bitch" and I always felt so badass when I listened to it.  That's probably the cause of my horrible potty mouth.)

2 comments:

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

I love the look of annoyance on her face when you chuckle at the end. "No Mom, I'm serious! This is not for laughing!"

Momma Kelli said...

So cute! I love the look on her face! Glad you figured out the song.